After getting my degree in Master of Science in Engineering, Biotechnology from Lund University in 2013, I started working as a research assistant in Bernt Nilsson's research group and became a PhD student in january 2014.
My research is focused on using models to predict protein separation on chromatographic resin and to use those models to optimize and control the separation. A large part of the research is laboratory work, e.g. validating models, operating points and control strategies.
- ProOpt: Produktionsoptimering av komplexa och dynamiska processer
- Smarta: Smarta minifabriker för småskalig produktion av biologisk läkemedel
- Design and control of integrated chromatography column sequences
- Development and Optimization of a Single Column Analog Model for a Multi-Column Counter-Current
Solvent Gradient Purification Process
- Discretized multi-level elution trajectory: A proof-of-concept demonstration
- A Generic PAT Software Interface for On-Line Monitoring and Control of Chromatographic
- Prediction of reversible IgG1 aggregation occurring in a size exclusion chromatography
column is enabled through a model based approach
- Model-Based Comparison of Antibody Dimerization in Continuous and Batch-Wise Downstream