- Characterization of the substitution pattern of cellulose derivatives using carbohydrate-binding
- Model drug release from matrix tablets composed of HPMC with different substituent
- Use of (18)O water and ESI-MS detection in subsite characterisation and investigation
of the hydrolytic action of an endoglucanase.
- Studies of the separation and characterisation of mixtures of starch and cellulose
derivatives by use of chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Endoglucanase sensitivity for substituents in methyl cellulose hydrolysis studied
using MALDI-TOFMS for oligosaccharide analysis and structural analysis of enzyme active
- Investigation of the enzyme Bacillus agaradhaerens Cel 5a as an analytical tool in
mass spectral characterisation of methylcelluloses
- NMR, cloud-point measurements and enzymatic depolymerization: Complementary tools
to investigate substituent patterns in modified celluloses
- Enzyme Hydrolysis of Cellulose Derivatives. Active Site Studies and Polymer Characterisation.
- Substituent distribution and clouding behavior of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose analyzed
using enzymatic degradation
- Characterization of chemical substitution of hydroxypropyl cellulose using enzymatic