- Hydrotropisk fraktionering av biomassa
Evaluation of Pretreatment and Process Configurations for Combined Ethanol and Biogas Production from Lignocellulosic Biomass
ISBN 978-91-7422-476-4, Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2016.
Process development for combined pentose and hexose fermentation
ISBN 978-91-7422-454-2, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2016.
Techno-economic evaluation of integrated lignocellulosic ethanol production
ISBN 978-91-7422-427-6, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2015.
Ethanol from Sugarcane Lignocellulosic Residues - Opportunities for Process Improvement and Production Cost Reduction
ISBN 978-91-7623-087-9 (print), Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2014.
Development of integrated cellulose- and starch-based ethanol production and process design for improved xylose conversion
ISBN 978-91-7422-324-8, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2013.
Production of Ethanol from Spruce at High Solids Concentrations - An Experimental Study on Process Development of Simultaneous Saccharification and Fermentation
ISBN 978-91-7422-334-7, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, 2013.
- Influence of dielectric constant on the separation of O-acetyl-galactoglucomannan
and lignin-carbohydrate-complexes during anti-solvent precipitation of ultra-filtrated
- Influence of prefiltration on membrane performance during isolation of lignin-carbohydrate
complexes from spent sulfite liquor
- Sequential Targeting of Xylose and Glucose Conversion in Fed-Batch Simultaneous Saccharification
and Co-fermentation of Steam-Pretreated Wheat Straw for Improved Xylose Conversion
- Process design of SSCF for ethanol production from steam-pretreated, acetic-acid-impregnated
- Combined ethanol and methane production from switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L.) impregnated
with lime prior to steam explosion
- Bioethanol production from forestry residues : A comparative techno-economic analysis
- Techno-economic evaluation of integrated first- and second-generation ethanol production
from grain and straw.
- Prefermentation improves ethanol yield in separate hydrolysis and cofermentation of
steam-pretreated wheat straw
- Optimizing Ethanol and Methane Production from Steam-pretreated, Phosphoric Acid-impregnated
- Combined ethanol and methane production using steam pretreated sugarcane bagasse