- Implications of feedstock diversity on forest-based ethanol production
- Removal of Water-Soluble Extractives Improves the Enzymatic Digestibility of Steam-Pretreated
- Bioethanol production from forestry residues : A comparative techno-economic analysis
- Influence of bark on fuel ethanol production from steam-pretreated spruce.
- Glucose and xylose co-fermentation of pretreated wheat straw using mutants of S. cerevisiae
- The effect of bark inclusion on bioethanol production in a spruce-to-ethanol process
- Separate hydrolysis and co-fermentation for improved xylose utilization in integrated
ethanol production from wheat meal and wheat straw