Enhancing anaerobic digestion in urban wastewater management
ISBN 978-91-7422-503-7, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2017.
Risk of nitrous oxide emissions and potential of bioaugmentation when treating digester supernatant via nitrification-denitrification
ISBN 978-91-7422-545-7, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2017.
Microsieving in municipal wastewater treatment : Chemically enhanced primary and tertiary treatment
ISBN 978-91-7422-500-6, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2017.
Municipal wastewater treatment by microsieving, microfiltration and forward osmosis : Concepts and potentials
ISBN 978-91-7422-491-7, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2016.
Applying coagulation, flocculation and discfiltration in tertiary treatment
ISBN 978-91-7422-373-6 (pdf), , 2014.
Application of chemical oxidation processes for the removal of pharmaceuticals in biologically treated wastewater
ISBN 978-91-7473-453-9, , 2013.
Carbon utilisation for extended nitrogen removal and resource savings
ISBN 978-91-7422-327-9, Lund University (Media-Tryck), 2013.
Household food waste management ? Evaluations of current status and potential improvements using life-cycle assessment methodology
ISBN 978-91-7473-298-6, , 2012.
Removal of Pharmaceuticals in Biofilm and Activated Sludge Systems
ISBN 978-91-7422-312-5, Lund University (Media-Tryck), 2012.
Nitritation and denitritation in sludge liquor treatment
ISBN 978-91-7422-268-5, , 2011.
Increase of Biogas Production at Wastewater Treatment Plants Addition of urban organic waste and pre-treatment of sludge
Water and Environmental Engineering Department of Chemical Engineering Lund University P.O. Box 124 SE-221 00 Lund Sweden, 2007.
Degradation of organic matter in wastewater -Enhanced denitrification and removal of refractory organics
ISBN 978-91-7422-184-8, Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2007.
Dissolved Air Flotation and Microscreening for Particle Separation in Wastewater Treatment
Water and Environmental Engineering Department of Chemical Engineering, 2006.
Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal -Processes, Competing Substances and Tools for Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants
Department of Water Resources Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University, 2005.
- Efficiency of blue-green stormwater retrofits for flood mitigation ? Conclusions drawn
from a case study in Malmö, Sweden
- Evaluation of direct membrane filtration and direct forward osmosis as concepts for
compact and energy-positive municipal wastewater treatment
- Ozonation efficiency in removing organic micro pollutants from wastewater with respect
to hydraulic loading rates and different wastewaters
- Sustainable urban drainage systems for cloudburst management in a combined sewer network
perspective ? a case study in Augustenborg ? Malmö, Sweden
- Laboratory-scale assessment of vacuum-degassed activated sludge for improved settling
- Introduction of a novel conceptual model for sustainable drainage systems based on
observed rainfall-runoff patterns ? a case study
- Influences of mechanical pretreatment on the non-biological treatment of municipal
wastewater by forward osmosis
- The effects of physicochemical wastewater treatment operations on forward osmosis
- Potential of combining mechanical and physicochemical municipal wastewater pre-treatment
with direct membrane filtration
- Removal of pharmaceuticals with ozone at 10 Swedish wastewater treatment plants