Krithika Ravi is currently a PhD student of Chemical Engineering at Lund University. She has obtained her B. Tech in Biotechnology (Anna University, Chennai) and M. Tech in Pulp and Paper Technology (Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) from India. She was a DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) exchange student and completed her Master thesis in TU Dresden, Germany. Her research in Lund concerns the optimization and fermentation of lignocellulose conversion, which is a part of SSF-funded project on lignin valorization.
- Biologiska processer för högvärdeskemikalier från lignin (På engelska)
- Biological conversion of aromatic monolignol compounds by a Pseudomonas isolate from
sediments of the Baltic Sea
- Bacterial conversion of depolymerized Kraft lignin
- Conversion of lignin model compounds by <i>Pseudomonas putida</i> KT2440 and isolates
- Biological valorization of low molecular weight lignin