Implications of feedstock diversity on forest-based ethanol production
ISBN 978-91-7422-587-7, Lund University, 2018.
Modeling and Optimization of Reversed-Phase Chromatography : Effects of Modulators and Temperature
ISBN 978-91-7422-548-8, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2017.
Evaluation of Pretreatment and Process Configurations for Combined Ethanol and Biogas Production from Lignocellulosic Biomass
ISBN 978-91-7422-477-1, Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2016.
Process development for combined pentose and hexose fermentation
ISBN 978-91-7422-455-9, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2016.
Techno-economic evaluation of integrated lignocellulosic ethanol production
ISBN 978-91-7422-427-6, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2015.
Ethanol from Sugarcane Lignocellulosic Residues - Opportunities for Process Improvement and Production Cost Reduction
ISBN 978-91-7623-087-9 (print), Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2014.
Development of integrated cellulose- and starch-based ethanol production and process design for improved xylose conversion
ISBN 978-91-7422-324-8, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University, 2013.
Production of Ethanol from Spruce at High Solids Concentrations - An Experimental Study on Process Development of Simultaneous Saccharification and Fermentation
ISBN 978-91-7422-334-7, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, 2013.
- Antisolvent precipitation of hemicelluloses, lignosulfonates and their complexes from
ultrafiltrated spent sulfite liquor (SSL)
- From waste to high-value products: Impact of galactoglucomannan purity on selected
- Techno-economic evaluation for the process optimization of galactoglucomannan and
lignin recovery by ultrafiltration
- Removal of Water-Soluble Extractives Improves the Enzymatic Digestibility of Steam-Pretreated
- Influence of dielectric constant on the separation of O-acetyl-galactoglucomannan
and lignin-carbohydrate-complexes during anti-solvent precipitation of ultra-filtrated
- Influence of prefiltration on membrane performance during isolation of lignin-carbohydrate
complexes from spent sulfite liquor
- Sequential Targeting of Xylose and Glucose Conversion in Fed-Batch Simultaneous Saccharification
and Co-fermentation of Steam-Pretreated Wheat Straw for Improved Xylose Conversion
- Techno-economic aspects in the evaluation of biorefineries for production of second-
- Understanding animal bedding heterogeneity for the advancement of manure-based biorefineries
- Process design of SSCF for ethanol production from steam-pretreated, acetic-acid-impregnated